Instant Heat Exchanger
The cylinder through which material contains a revolving shaft and is jacketed. The material is forced through the narrow annular passage between the cylinder and the shaft while heat transfer medium (steam, hot water, Dow-Therm etc. for heating, and cooling water, brine, freon or ammonia etc. for cooling) passes through the jacket and performs heat exchange.
- Designing under ASME form, it accords with 3A & USDA standard.
- Completely closed system assures sanitary operation.
- Automatic operation holds labor costs to a minimum.
- Process temperatures high enough to sterilize and low enough to slush freeze.
- Scraped-surface design means to lower energy requirement.
- The continuous scraping promotes very rapid heat transfer and keeps product at uniform consistency throughout the temperature progression.
- Processing of high-viscous liquid is accomplished in a matter of seconds.
3. Product integrity
- Uniformity of product is assured.
- Product luster and transparency are increased.
4. Designed for CIP (Clean in place)
- Easy to clean quickly and save time.
- Cleaning by hot water or chemical is achievable.
(Liter / HR)
|Motor (HP)||R. P. M.||Machine Size
(L x W x H mm)
|Tube 1||Tube 2||Tube 3|
|HS-IQ100||60~150||1/2||1/2||1||15~120||1100 x 860 x 1100|
|HS-IQ250||200~350||1||1||2||15~120||1540 x 1250 x 1210|
|HS-IQ500||350~750||1||2||3||15~120||1800 x 1400 x 1400|
※ The output is decided by product, The above specifications are modified without notice.